COVID-19: Working from home? These remote teams and digital marketing tools could help
The continued spread of the COVID-19 has forced companies worldwide to send employees home to work, where possible. If you're still looking for options for conferencing or collaborative tools for presentations, here are some free tools and offers companies are giving to support others through this period.
Is your company providing enterprise or business tools to others around the world during this pandemic? Let us know and we'll update this list: [email protected]
- Shahed Amanullah, a pioneer of the digital Islamic economy, and his son came up with a website that matches homebound people with task/errand requests to volunteers in their areas.
- ProductiveMuslim Company is providing free planners as part of its Barakah Culture model of productivity.
REMOTE WORK TEAM TOOLS
- Cisco Webex offering free 90-day licences to businesses that are not Webex customers.
- Zoho Remotely’s web and mobile apps will be free until July 1.
- WeTransfer giving new teams free access to its Paste Pro, a presentation-making tool, for three months.
- Adobe Connect, a web conferencing solution, has free access for 90 days until July 1.
- Microsoft made its Office 365 E1 Trial, including Microsoft Teams, free for six months.
- Slack is offering free upgrades to paid plans.
- TechSmith giving free access to its screen recording tool to the end of June.
SOCIAL MEDIA, DIGITAL MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT
- The Islamic communities-driven app CollabDeen is opening for six months its Pro version for non-profits, mosques and Islamic community centres around the world.
- Muslim Ad Network is giving $25,000 in advertising credits for 100 small businesses.
- Facebook started its Small Business Grants Program of $100 million in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries.
- Hootsuite giving free access to its Professional Plan through July 1 to non-profit organisations and small businesses, also launching free online ‘social first’ workshops in support of its customers in healthcare, financial services, higher education, and government organisations.
- Google Marketing continues to send out guides. For example, this one from Mar 23 gives you its own 5 principles that guide its media teams in the wake of the pandemic.
- Amazon started a $5 million Neighborhood Small Business Relief Fund to give cash grants to Seattle, USA-area small businesses
- E-commerce platform Shopify is offering an extended 90-day trial for new customers.
© SalaamGateway.com 2020 All Rights Reserved